Tuesday 9 June 2009

Gifts

Today, I went on a business trip and during the break in the meeting I went to a nearby shopping mall. Look what I bought: Two bunny baskets! They look so cute. They are birthday presents for my niece. But they are so lovely and pink (they go very good with the colour of my bedroom - lavender). I'm soooo tempted to leave them for myself :)
But I will be a grownup aunt and give them away.
I also bought another presents. Three milk cups. They are for my nieces and nephew because they stopped drinking from their bottles (all at the same time, as an agreement).
That's all from me. It's been a crazy weekend and crazier beginning of the week. We had a wind storm on Saturday. It wasn't raining but wind was blowing like crazy. We didn't have electricity on Saturday and some of the trees in the city park were broken. Luckily, nothing was broken around our house except a few tree branches. On Sunday I had to do all my housecleaning plus ironing which I hate to do. This is usually my grandma’s job but she's away for three weeks so I'm already behind whit it.
And on Monday and Tuesday I ran from one business meeting to another so I don't have anything exciting to blog about. I didn't have time to read or anything else.
Hope things will calm down. Also, Thursday is The Body Day (I hope this is a correct English term?) which is Christian holiday as well as national holiday. So I have an extra day free :) Maybe I'll catch up on my reading. . .


P.S. After closer examination, I'm not sure if those are bunny or dog baskets? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Host, those are adorable I'm sure your neices and nephews will love them.

    Thank you for sharing.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Host... you are such a good aunt!!! I am very proud of you if you hand over the items with no one geting hurt... lol!!!
    Seriously, adorable presents. They are luck to have a wonderful aunt like you!!!
    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lea and Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things Disney Princess'. Can't resist and my husband doesn't complain even though he's living with a 45 year old woman who has princess things in 'our' bedroom LOL.

    ReplyDelete