Thursday 10 December 2009

Over The Top Award - Thanks Cecile!

Thanks to great Cecile (from fabulous blog All I Want And More Books) for giving me this great award!!!
Here are the rules:
1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3.) Copy and paste this quiz... Change the answers, ONE word only. (2 are acceptable!)

My answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Redhead
4. Your father? Love
5. Your favorite food? Lasagne
6. Your dream last night? Nightmare
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Retire
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Liar
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? New cell
17. Where did you grow up? Croatia
18. Last thing you did? Write a memo
19. What are you wearing? Formal outfit
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Sleeping
22. Friends? Great
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Fine
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? None
27. Something you're not wearing? Boots
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last week
32. Your best friend? Girl
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work place
34. One person who emails me regularly? Cecile
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

Well six blogs... I really enjoy reading all of your blogs, so I give this award to all of the visitors of my blog. Thanks for coming and commenting!!!

And don't forget, you can still enter this week's Winter giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Frana... you are awesome honey, you know that!!! I am working on your email right now!=) Love ya honey!
    I hope your day is going great so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecile! Today I get to do what I love the most - decorating for Christmas and in huge proportions - it's all the stalls plus stage for Christmas fair! I will get cold and tyred but I love it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete