Friday 26 February 2010

The weather :)


I always wonder if I have English roots. Why? Because I enjoy talking, thinking and worrying about the weather :)
Anyway, the snow has finally melted and we can see the road on which we walk, we can wear shoes instead the boots, and can finally hope that our heating bills will be lower this month. I love winter, actually it's my favourite time of the year. But, it's been snowing non-stop for the last three months, we were buried underneath it. It's nice to see the sun again. But it's raining now and the snow melts, so you have to be careful not to stop into the small ponds forming everywhere :) Can't wait for the spring!

You've all noticed (I hope) the little fluffy thing I'm using as my avatar. It's my Shih Tzu Max. He actually lives with my boyfriend for now. Max always has to help with things, when my boyfriend was remodelling his house, Max would follow the workers around the house and looked what they were doing. He would never rest (and he likes his sleep, I can tell you that), we always joke that if he could talk we would never have to hire workers because he knows everything. They were cleaning the snow last week, and he was watching my boyfriend trying to dig his car after the storm hit us hard the previous night. This is how patient he is - he got buried under the snow but wouldn't move from the point where he could observe everything :)


And this is the picture from yesterday, when the sun was shining and the birds were singing - perfect day for a bike ride. Unfortunately, the air is too cold for me, but my boyfriend couldn't wait to take a ride.

So tell me - since I'm obsessing over the weather - how was your weather like?
Hope you'll have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LMBO!!! Max is absolutely adorable!!!!!! And to wait under the snow, mine would have been all over the place! =)
    And can you say yum on the boyfriend, hummm..

    Our weather is chilly - very chilly and chance of horrible rain storm this weekend. Not going to be a nice weekend to do anything! But work tomorrow morning.. and stay home and read the rest!

    I hope you have a great weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecile!!! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was sunny, except I have a flue so I couldn't enjoy it :(

    ReplyDelete