Thursday 11 February 2010

Blogging award

I got The Sugar Doll Award form Cecile! Thank you Cecile!




My duty is to list 10 things about me, then pass the award on to some other bloggers!

1. I'm lazy :) and sleeping is my favourite hobby
2. I love to read all day long
3. I hate cleaning
4. I love pets, dogs especially
5. I don't have favourite colour
6. I am afraid of mice
7. My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing
8. My favourite food is plum noodles
9. I love to dance
10. I love winter
Since I don't like tagging people, I invite you to take your award - all the people that comment on my blog are great bloggers and deserve this award.

3 comments:

  1. {{{{{hugs to you my friend}}}}} You know I luvs ya!!!

    Dirty Dancing will always be a favorite for me too!! I hate cleaning too! Winter... humm... not sure I am liking it much, lol!
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award :D
    Who does not love winter, even if it does get chilly here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies!
    Winter is fine as long as you don't have to travel anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete