Tuesday 20 October 2009

Studying...

Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry I haven't been around my blog lately. As many of you know, I went back to college to get my MBA diploma. Last week I had all sorts of 'fun' activities related to registering for my classes. On Monday (10/19/2009) my classes have started. In the mornings I have to work at my regular day job and in the afternoons and evenings I attend the classes. That is the reason I won't be around my or yours blogs a lot. I'm very sorry about that but I just don't have time to surf the net on a non-business related stuff :)
I'll be around, lurking in the shadows!
Have a great week, and please stop by my blog because I'll post but not as frequently as I did before.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I got my MBA a little less than 10 years ago. Most of it was just school, but towards the end, I worked and went to school at night. It seems like a lot of work, but it's worth it. Wish you well and we'll all be here once you have your diploma in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well honey, you know I will be visiting you and checking up on you!!! I know you will do well!!! Love ya honey!

    I am so proud of you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure what kind of system you have in USA, but I've finished (6 years ago) 3 years of computer desing (after highschool) and now I'm doing 2 years of MBA. It's been a long pause, and I really hope I'll manage it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cecile! Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete