Tuesday 1 September 2009

Wekeend update

I had a great time this weekend. Although a cold ruined some of them. Sunday early in the morning my boyfriend and I went to a cycling race he competed in. It was held in this old town on a hill with great castle - fortress.

Me in front of the castle

Rain was pouring the night before and it was pretty cold in the morning. We arrived early which was a good thing because He had to change both of his tires 'cause of the mud on the track caused by last night's downpour. My assignment was to be in the feed zone and each round give him fresh water and other energy stuff.


Me with my pass around the neck



All of you who are regular visitors to my blog know this isn't my first time to be in the feed zone (you can read about the first time here http://angel-on-a-move.blogspot.com/2009/06/great-weekend-and-pretty-good-monday.html ). I also managed to take 178 pictures :)

Him during the race



Me on the track (see how steep it is, I didn't put my right leg like that just for looking good in the picture :))

He finished the race as 7th and the season as the 10th. Not a bad result in fact because he had a lot of problems with his bicycle and he had to change it (not a good thing in the middle of the season).


This is how you look like after the race (see all the mud?).


The plan was to go to the concert of my favourite band but I was having a fever and feeling like crap so we had to go home. I'm so disappointed about this 'cause it was a free concert too :(
But I've made the right decision according to my doctor who put me on antibiotics on Monday.

I'll be gone for the rest of the week. I'm on a business fair in another country and I'm not sure how the Internet connection works there. If I'll have an opportunity I'll post about my 'adventures'.
Have a great week and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Okay... Picture 1... In front of a real castle... jealous over here!!! And you look sooo cute!!!
    Picture 2... Love the Feed Zone snap!! That is too funny that that is what it is actually called!! LOL!!!
    Picture 3... Wow... that is some course they have to take! Go boyfriend!!!!
    Picture 4... I really did think you were doing a little sexy stance for us, lol!!! Now that I saw the picture up close, I see how steep it is!!! Girl.. I would have on my hiking shoes and clothing, lol!!!
    Picture 5... what mud!! LMAO!!! Yea, you caught me scooping bf out from behind... what did you expect, lmao! I thought you would find that funny!!!!
    Seriously, congrats to bf for finishing 7th! That is a great feat coming from someone who can't stay on a workout regiment to save her life!!!
    I am sorry and glad that you did not go to the concert!!! I am glad that you went to the doctor and he gave you some medicine!!! I hope this week goes smooth for you!!! You know (as always) my prayers are with you!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Castle, awww, I love castles! :D
    Congrats to your bf.

    Hope you're feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cecile!
    I didn't know the area is so hilly (if that's a word lol).If I knew I would wear my hiking gear too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blodeuedd! Thanks for stopping by!
    I'm actually feeling better now, the meds are doing their thing :)

    ReplyDelete