Monday 18 May 2009

Contest

It's a lovely spring day in my corner of the world. Although it's very hot, almost as at summer time.
I had a great weekend. On Saturday, after morning coffie at my favourite cafe, I went to check out an XC track with my boyfriend (professional cyclist) and ended up going on a 5,5 km track up and down the hill (and when I say up I mean really really high) through woods on foot. On Sunday morning I overslept Mass (due to the track exhaustion, no doubt) time so I did some cleaning. In the afternoon I stayed at home playing with my two nieces. Good weekend, indeed.



I wanted to tell you that there is a great contest over at All I want and more blog http://alliwantandmore.blogspot.com. Cecile is giving away two books from Lynda Hilburn. Contest is open to everyone. To see all the rules go over to her blog.


Good luck and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting at your place!!! I look forward to playing tag a long at your place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Great contest :)

    ReplyDelete