Friday 6 March 2009

Blessings

Last night I started thinking about the things I should be happy about. So today, I’m going to count my blessings. I’m grateful for:
- being in a good relationship
- having all my loved ones safe and healthy
- having a reasonably good job at these hard times
- my boyfriend being employed after long period of not working
Also, I was so happy a few days ago when I found out that my friend was pregnant. These are very good news because she couldn’t get pregnant for a long time and finally she just gave up. She and her husband adopted a girl (after years of struggle with bureaucracy) and were happy with their lives. Her being pregnant came as a big surprise. She is over forty and has diabetes so I really hope everything turns out well.
Good luck Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment