Wednesday 5 October 2011

I am looking forward to...

...reading HAUNTING EMBRACE by Erin Quinn, the fourth book in the Mists of Ireland series, released Oct 4 2011. This book will tie up the series and answer all the questions.



New in the breathtaking series of sorcery, Irish lore, time travel, and exquisite romance.
Within Meaghan Ballagh surges the blood of a sorceress whose ancient love for a druid ended in treachery. When Meaghan is thrust into the past, she feels the desire between the sorceress and the handsome druid once again rise inside her. To survive, she must piece together the history of the woman who haunts her and the man who needs her.








I haven't read any of the books in this series; I was waiting for the series to end so I can savour all the books in one read (without all that waiting and wondering) :) I'll be starting soon! How about you?

For more info about the books and the author go to http://www.erinquinnbooks.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment