Tuesday 23 August 2011

I am still here...

And I am, really :) These past months have been hectic due to all school and work obligations. Looks like the autumn will be the same. But I have missed my blogging and all of you. So I am determined to start blogging again. I have a few surprises in my bag for you. But I'll post about them when they are ready. Be sure to stop by my blog, because I'll have some interesting stuff for you soon (some contests, inteviews...).
In the meantime we are experiencing the hottest days and nights this summer here in Croatia. It is really hard to do anything except lie in the shade while drinking iced drinks. Unfortunately, I have to go to work, and it has been hell for the past two weeks.
I hope the weather has been nicer to you and that you are enjoying the last days of summer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :D

    Oh it's that hot there? We just have rain rain and more rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Blodeuedd! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Yes, it is really hot here. But it's OK, it is summer. Soon, the winter will come and hot summer nights will be just a lovely memory..

    ReplyDelete