Tuesday 9 March 2010

New Jill Shalvis' book out in two weeks

I don't really have time to read books. For that matter I don't have time to do anything fun - just my work and MBA are on my schedule right know. But that doesn't mean that I can't pimp great books and think (fantasize) about the day when I will actually have time to read romance (and not those boring business stuff).
So, after Instant Attraction (which I did read) and Instant Gratification (which I didn't have time to read) Ms Jill Shalvis is giving us one more great book - Instant Temptation.

Here's a little bit about it:


Prologue
If you asked TJ Wilder to choose between a warm autumn night in the Sierras or a warm woman, he knew that most people would put money on him taking the woman.
And while that might have been true in his wild, unchecked youth, tonight they’d have been wrong.
Not that he didn’t love women. He did. Short or tall. Willowy or curvy. Sweet or hot-as-hell sexy– actually, make that especially hot-as-hell sexy. Over the years he’d loved plenty.
But he loved the Sierras, too. And while it was true that the tall, rugged, remote mountain peaks could be deadly dangerous to both life and limb, the mountains couldn’t break a man’s soul.
At least not without permission.
And TJ no longer let anything break him. He didn’t let anything break him or get to him, period. He was cool, calm, and prepared, always. Cam and Stone had long ago accepted this, that as the oldest brother, TJ just knew things, like which direction to go on the mountain, whether on skis or a bike, or in the helicopter. He knew which of their outdoor expedition company clients would be a pain-in-the-ass, and he could sense trouble a mile away.
Usually.
And then, as he walked through Moody’s Bar And Grill after a quick dinner with Cam and Stone, feeling full and surprisingly content for the moment, something plowed into his chest with the force of a cyclone.
Not something. Someone.
Harley Stephens. AKA the one source of trouble that he’d never managed to avoid.
Absorbing the impact, he managed to keep them both from tumbling to the floor, and as his brain registered how warm and soft she felt in his arms, she lifted her face, the scent of her filling his head. That’s when something else hit him too, the same inexplicable sense that he always got with her, the deja vu feeling that he’d been here before. Not in the doorway of Moody’s with the fiery Indian summer sun setting behind her and the sound of the dinner crowd behind him, loud and rowdy . . . but having her practically wrapped around him.


After reading this, I just can't wait to start reading the book!

5 comments:

  1. You are something my dear!!!!! Just know you are always in my thoughts and prayers of course!! Sending you all my love hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecile! Love you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta pimping!
    I know about no time to read...honestly I do not know where I find the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not gonna delete that just cos I can't write great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blodeuedd! My writing is really bad so as long as you come and leave a message I don't mind even if you write in Finnish :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete